Monday, October 18, 2010

Super heros!

Next weekend is Daxtons 4th birthday so we celebrated a week early when it was our turn to have him. He is really into batman right now so we did a super hero themed party with batman being the main man. We turned by dads garage into the bat cave, hung bats form the ceiling, and had everyone come dressed as super heros. It was a blast! I made Matt, Dax and I capes and tshirts but our get up was by far under par compared to the others. Gretchen made capes and masks for her family, and Garrett and Kristi got creative with duct tape. I was totally impressed the adults were such good sports about dressing up. Garretts costume was so funny I had tears rolling down my checks when I saw him. We ate bbq hot dogs, had bat jello jigglers, a pinata, had a race of who could eat a doughnut on a string the fastest with no hands, and had a 3 layer batman birthday cake. Daxton got spoiled and loved every minute of it. Big thanks to my dad for letting us transform the garage, and to the rest of my fam...thanks for making the party so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment