Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What else could go wrong?

So this week started off with our caterer bailing out on us, which only gives us 3 weeks to find another. I'm starting to think for us just to do it ourselves so we don't have to pay for labor of someone else. Well once we calmed down about the food, I got a call from my maid of honor that her dress doesn't fit. It was custom made and something happened cause she can't even get her arms through the holes. Today she went shopping in Chico and I spent as much down time last night at work on the computer looking for a dress. I found her one today so when she comes up on Thursday for my bridal shower we'll pick the best one. I really don't know what else could go wrong at this point. If anything does Matt and I have our marriage license and our temple reccomends. If it comes down to it I think eloping sounds perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment